Finally, looking somewhat presentable. The nice things about boys' haircuts, as Grandpa Laird states, the only thing separating a bad haircut from a good haircut is three days.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Haircuts!
I'm not sure if you notice in the previous posts that my boys have been in desperate need of haircuts. Here are some pics that I took in the last few weeks...
He was trying to eat his sandwich without using his hands... I'm not sure why. Do notice the "comb-over." Several family members commented on it over the Christmas break.
I love this picture. You can see Kyle is doing something that Bryce does not like and he is voicing his opinion to Kyle in the form of a whinny yell.
So cute... but like I said, so in need of haircuts! I have always given the boys haircuts. Since there are two of them now, I have to psych myself up for the event because neither of them care for it. I will say that I don't mind doing it in the summer when I can take them outside and just buzz it off, but I like to keep their hair a little bit longer in the winter to help keep their little heads warm. That didn't work this time, they were both so squirmy and whiny I just buzzed them both... I used the longest guard I had, but it is still pretty short. Here are the after pics:

Finally, looking somewhat presentable. The nice things about boys' haircuts, as Grandpa Laird states, the only thing separating a bad haircut from a good haircut is three days.
Finally, looking somewhat presentable. The nice things about boys' haircuts, as Grandpa Laird states, the only thing separating a bad haircut from a good haircut is three days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute...enjoyed your Christmas post too. I haven't tried buzz cuts yet, but for right now I just mesmerize them with some kid show that they haven't seen on youtube and they stay still enough! Grandpa Laird cracks me up! I hadn't heard that quote yet.
Yes, Grandpa Laird is the best. His little quotes crack me up. Someone should write a book with quotes from him and Grandma in them. It would be a best seller for sure.
Enjoyed the pictures! Looks like a fun Christmas break!
They look adorable! You did a great job! I am also a fan of 'buzzing' it off, even though I try to keep it longer in the winter, I just go for hats to keep his head warm when things go awry and it gets shorter than I'd hoped!
Post a Comment