Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!!

Our little family went to the pumpkin patch last weekend. We had so much fun!! Here are some pictures of our trip.

This is the face Kyle makes when you tell him to smile or say cheese. I'm pretty sure it is the same face that Jeremy used to make when he was little and asked to smile. :)


Here, Bryce is watching what his big brother and daddy are doing. He can't be left out!

This year Kyle could actually pick up some of the pumpkins. Here he is picking up the pumpkin that we picked out for Bryce.

This is the picture we took last year of Kyle trying so hard to pick up a pumpkin. Poor little guy. He was having a hard time.


My little man having fun in the pumpkin patch.


My boys.

My newest little guy. Almost seven months old!

When Jer and I got home with the boys we laid them down for a nap, thinking they would pass out right away. Boy, were we wrong! We kept hearing laughter, first from Bryce, then Kyle would laugh, then Bryce again. I finally went in there to see what was going on and this is what I found.... (you can click on the picture to make it bigger to see the damage...)


Kyle is crying because he knows he is supposed to be in bed sleeping.... you can see a wet spot on his bed where he dumped some bubbles, they pulled the curtain down, and Kyle had been tossing Bryce toys to play with. As you can see, Bryce was having a grand old time!! Boys are sooooo messy, but they are a lot of fun!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is too funny how much of a mess they made. They seem so little to cause so much disorder :). It's good to see how much fun you guys have been having!! :) Your boys are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkin patch pics are so cute!I don't think it's just boys that are so messy--I think it's the age. My latest nick name for Ella is the terrorist (of the house)