And... this is why we don't bring out the crayons.......
Monday, April 20, 2009
Crayon Fun!
Craft time doesn't happen often around our house. I always thought that I would be a mom that would be so into doing crafts with my kids.... um, yeah, no. I still have hopes for the future, but for now I only bring out the crayons when Kyle specifically asks for them. Ususally, if he asks to color I get out colored pencils... they are so much less messy and the boys don't try to eat them! On Saturday, Kyle asked if he and his bear could color with crayons so I sat them down and brought out the crayons. Can you see the excitement on Kyle's face? For some reason he just can't smile with his eyes open anymore.
Then Bryce noticed his big brother was doing something that he may want to try out. Here he is heading over to check out the scene.
Kyle wasn't too excited that his bear had to give up a seat to his little brother.... but eventually, Mommy won that argument.

Kyle's excitement lasted all of 10 minutes. At least it was good time to get a few pics of my boys playing PEACEFULLY together!! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
the colored pencils are a great idea!! I'll have to remember that :) The pic of Bryce eating the crayon is so cute!
umm...was Kyle hot? Why are his PJs unzipped :) Your boys are getting so big, we need to get out there to see you guys again!
haha... Kyle was actually wearing his "big underwear" and if you zip up the PJs with those on, there is no hope of him making it to the potty!
Post a Comment