Jeremy and I were able to attend a Seder dinner on the first day of Passover and it was so fabulous to look back through history and see God's plan for Israel and how we were included in that plan. Jeremy and I have casually talked about celebrating parts of Passover with our kids as they get older because it is a great way to teach the next generation (hence, the Jews reason for the tradition). Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera, but it was a great time and tons of fun!
We spent Good Friday looking at a few houses and are praying about one in particular. On Easter, we headed to church and then over to the in-laws for a family meal. Someone asked if we were having a big, family dinner. I laughed and replied, whenever we get together it is a big, family dinner! It is such a blessing to live close to family and I love it when we can get together. Sarah and Kensey (Jer's cousin, Warren's, daughters) put together an Easter egg hunt for the boys to do and they had a blast! Here is a pic of them after all the excitement. I'm pretty sure Collin and Kyle both had candy in their mouths!
Here, Kyle is proudly saying cheese after showing his goodies to Daddy.
Tara is too little to get involved in all the action, but she seemed to be enjoying herself anyway.
Here are our adorable boys in their matching outfits. 
I hope that each one of you were refreshed this past Easter weekend with the knowledge that we have a Savior that LIVES, who cares about us, and desires for us to have a relationship with Him not just now, but for all eternity. Praise God for his grace, mercy, and love!
2 comments:
Great post Jenn. What a good reminder that Christ's atonement and resurrection is our source for great hope and joy. I wish we could have been with you all this easter. I know our kids would have loved getting together and playing with their cousins (are they second cousins?).
Ben Laird
(I can't figure out my google password)
What a great post and excellent reminders. Thank you. I love your boy's matching outfits and also enjoyed seeing Collin and Tara. Tell Christina she needs to start a blog. The only pictures I ever see of them are on here!
Post a Comment