When I named my blog I was thinking of Ecc. 3, where King Solomon states that there is a time for everything in life and a season for every activity. I try to remind myself that I'm in the season of "little ones" and that there is so much to be cherished in the craziness of it all. Sometimes, I'm going to be honest, I feel like there is nothing cherishable and I just want my kids to be eighteen and walking out the door. Then the Lord gently reminds me that I am exactly where He has placed me, for this time in life.... for this season. He has given me exactly what I need to be the best wife to Jeremy, the best mother for my children, and the best sister in Christ that I can be. I'm still learning. It is a constant lesson that I need to keep learning. Praise God. All this to say... we are here! We are doing well. We've missed you and I hope you've missed us too!

5 comments:
Yes I still check this!!! :) And You've been missed. I love the pictures...your boys are just so cute!!!
Katie and I still do. Glad to see some new updates.
I check in all the time too! Glad things are going well!
YAY!! A new post!! I was wondering if you had moved on to Facebook only!! So, to echo everyone else - I still check it, too!! :o)
Molly looks sweet!!
Hope you are loving the new house!!
yay! I just checked for the first time in a while and was so excited to see you had written! I love the candid pics of you guys. I hope you had a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment