Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meet the newest member...


Molly.
Molly was rescued from a shelter in KS that was going to put her down. We adopted her from a local golden retriever rescue. She is a two year old golden retriever mix... not quite sure with what, but someone suggested a spotted spaniel so I'm going to go with that, since I have no clue. She only weighs about 45 lbs and she is totally adorable. She is a great dog, loves to be around people and she doesn't chew on anything! Well, she is great until we leave the house. Once I find my camera I'll share what she was up to while I was at MOPS the other day. (That is another reason for the absence of posts... our camera got lost in a box for about three months after we moved!) I love that she is potty trained, especially since neither of the boys are.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

He's adorable! I'll say it again - potty training (kids or dogs) stinks!

Margaret said...

woops. SHE'S adorable.

Katie said...

How cute! Love the name too :) It's a great dog name, huh? Glad to see some new pics, your family ones are adorable! Miss you guys!