We celebrated our three year anniversary on July 10th and we were able to get away for the night to have dinner and go to an improv theatre. It was a blast, but since then we've barely seen each other!! Jeremy and his band, Crossfire, are playing in a large, music festival this coming Saturday and the band has been busy getting ready, so I've found myself playing the role of a single parent many days. Then, this past weekend, I was gone most of the time doing some painting for the school, so Jeremy got to be a single parent. We are leaving on Sunday and heading to NY for my sister, Missy's, wedding and we'll be gone for two weeks. We are so ready for a break! Here are some pictures of the boys from the last few weeks. They are so much fun and are always making me laugh!
Bryce visited the Dr. for his four month check and we found out he weighs 10 1/2lbs! Unfortunately, according to their percentages and charts, he isn't even on them because he is so small. Soooo, we've been feeding him a lot and are taking him back to the Dr. tomorrow to see if he measures up to their standards. I'm not too worried because he started out small and he seems pretty healthy. Also, he is the same age that Kyle was when he hit a growth spurt and I couldn't keep up with feeding him, either. Bryce has been zooming around in the walker lately and just loves it, as you can see.
Kyle is my entertainer. He woke up one morning with his shirt like this. I have no idea what he was doing in his sleep to get like this, and it happened several days in a row. Jeremy was telling me that yesterday, he and Kyle were watching part of King Kong where he is on the Empire State building, roaring at a plane. Kyle jumped in front of the TV, yelling "ee-pane, ee-pane! ROAR! ee-pane, ROAR!" He is so funny. He loves airplanes and one of his new discoveries is dinosaurs. He often walkes around roaring like a dinosaur.
Here are my boys in a rare state: all clean! Well, almost clean. Kyle has stinky feet. Very stinky feet. He was in the tub and I SCRUBBED his feet a couple times and when he got out, they still smelled. I think it is because he is a boy. :) I'm always telling Jeremy, girls aren't smelly, nor do they do gross stuff like boys. Oh well.
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute! I forgot that we "share" the same anniversary day! Happy belated! :)
Wow didn't realize your sis was getting married! What an exciting time. Tell all the family I say hi :) Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment