Most people wouldn't agree with my comparing flying to therapy. The airline industry isn't what it used to be. It's hard to find someone who really loves what they do and enjoys serving people when traveling these days. I feel like I'm inconveniencing people whenever I ask for something or need help, even though it's their job! Plus, it always seems like my fellow travelers checked their manners with their luggage.
Well, my Dad called on Friday and said he would be flying into DIA and then repositioning the plane to a smaller airstrip south of the city. He wanted to know if we wanted to come and catch a ride and fly down with him!! I was so excited for three reasons: one, I get to see my Dad; two, I get to fly; and three, I get to fly out of a private terminal on a sweet plane. I didn't really care that the flight would last all of ten minutes. I would be flying!! As for the sweet plane, Dad works for a charter flight company and flies very well-to-do people around, thus, it is a nice plane.
Here we are, enjoying our "therapy."
Thanks, Dad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment