Bryce wasn't too impressed with the snow.
After the unfortunate fence mishap. I'm glad the fence was there, otherwise they would have been in the road... not good.
Later on in the week, we took Kyle to the museum to see the dinosaur exhibit. He LOVED it. He really likes dinosaurs and has learned to recognize the big bone collections in the museum are supposed to be dinosaurs! They had a really neat hands-on area for kids to uncover fossils, put massive, magnetic wall puzzles together, and do a few other things and Kyle really got into it.Daddy was having fun, too. Bryce was content to be a spectator, but I doubt that will last much longer. His balance is getting better all the time and he loves to be involved in all the action, so we'll see how long it takes for him to start walking.
Kyle did great playing with the other kids. He would notice someone new come along and hand them one of the brushes so they could get involved in the action. He had the most fun grabbing handfuls of the rubber and tossing it in the air... such a boy!
The big, magnetic wall puzzle. I think Kyle was a little too short to really see the bigger picture and get what was going on, but he had fun playing anyway.
I love my boys!!
The same day we went and looked at a townhouse that we had found and were interested in. It was perfect for our family and we put an offer on it, but the bank went with another offer. We're continuing to look and we're trusting that Lord has something out there for us, somewhere.
Unfortunately, this is all for now. Both boys have had a stomach bug the last few days, so I haven't had a chance to get our pictures on the computer. I want to send a shout out to Margaret... tried the charcoal, so far.... so good! Hopefully, it won't be another two months before I post about Christmas!!
2 comments:
I have been one of those people checking to see if you updated you blog every time I'm on the computer. It is so nice to see what you've been up too. Sorry you are sick..but I tell you, charcoal works wonders! Glad you tried it!
What's the charcoal about?
Post a Comment