I know what you're thinking... I thought you guys were looking for a new house, not a new car. Well, long story shortened... we've been looking for a house, but with one car the area we were searching wasn't the greatest and there weren't many good options. So Jeremy started looking around for a second vehicle, found something he liked and we got a good deal.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
A new....
car!
I know what you're thinking... I thought you guys were looking for a new house, not a new car. Well, long story shortened... we've been looking for a house, but with one car the area we were searching wasn't the greatest and there weren't many good options. So Jeremy started looking around for a second vehicle, found something he liked and we got a good deal.


This is a bonus picture... Kyle eating PB&J. I don't know if it's a boy thing or a Kyle thing... but this kid is messy!! It's not just with eating either... it flows into all areas of his life right now. If you're wondering why he's not wearing any pants... it's the whole potty training thing. I'm hoping to send him to preschool for two mornings a week in March, but they prefer him (and I want him) to be potty trained. We haven't made much progress, but he hasn't regressed either so I'm trying to stay positive! Enjoy!
I know what you're thinking... I thought you guys were looking for a new house, not a new car. Well, long story shortened... we've been looking for a house, but with one car the area we were searching wasn't the greatest and there weren't many good options. So Jeremy started looking around for a second vehicle, found something he liked and we got a good deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on the new car! That's great. That picture of Kyle is hilarious! Meredith makes quite a mess eating too. So, maybe it is just the age. Some of my friends have super neat girls and they don't even wear a bib while eating. I'm definately not doing that yet. Of course, I have noticed that Jonathan is really messy with toys. He loves to throw them around for no reason. Potty training...I hate it! Meredith has been in big girl undies for months, but I still clean up at least one poop accident per week. Uhh! I don't know what the solution is. Kirsten said that they just seem to get it at age 3, so maybe we are just starting early? Still, I don't want to go back so I'll keep cleaning it up I guess. At least I can sympatize with you.
Post a Comment